Major Donor Fundraising Role
* A confident and engaging communicator with an ability to network successfully in a variety of settings?
* An experienced Fundraiser, demonstrating success in stewarding high net worth individuals?
* Passionate for our cause, wanting to make a true difference to local families in need?
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team to help us raise vital funds to enable our charity to survive and thrive. Joining us at a critical, yet exciting time in our development, you will lead on the growth of our major donor engagement programme, to include an exciting new Charity Ambassadors Club. With a personal income generation target and a drive for success, you'll join a small but dedicated team, committed to changing the lives of families affected by domestic abuse.
Closing Date: 19th April 2019
If you have the skills, drive and passion to help us change lives locally, for more information Email Becky our Head of Sustainability and click the link below!
We are also currently recruiting for 2 fixed term 12 month contracts:
Mon-Weds, 21hrs To manage calls through the helpline, dealing with first contact & crisis calls through to safe conclusion.
Domestic Abuse Case Worker
Mon-Fri, 37.5hrs. To provide one to one support and group work to victims identified across the risk spectrum.
Do you have:
* Previous experience or strong knowledge of domestic abuse
* Previous similar experience working directly with vulnerable individuals or families
* Strong communication, written and I.T skills
* Ability to liaise with clients as well as external agencies
* Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
* Full enhanced DBS & driving license and transport
Closing Date: Midday 23rd April 2019
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV to Claire Batchelor Advocacy and Outreach Manager