Whether you are working directly with families or children or simply a professional who would like to feel more confident in spotting the signs of abuse in children, this training is for you.
Childcare Workers* Social workers* School Staff* Youth Club Supervisors* Youth Services*
Healthcare Staff* Public Services* Voluntary Organisations* Holiday Clubs* Life Coaches*
By the end of the day you will :
- Understand how domestic abuse impacts on children and young people
- Explore the risks and impact of domestic abuse on parenting and child contact
- Explore the dynamics of Adolescent to Parent Abuse
- Explore best practice for dealing with disclosures from children
- Learn more about specialist support for children and young people
We use real-life case examples, videos and group exercises throughout the day.
We will be at Sportsable, Maidenhead from 9.30am to 4pm. Please Contact our Trainer for more information or book your ticket below! There are only 20 places, so be quick!
" This training has really opened my eyes and made me much more aware of the signs to look out for - this training is challenging but essential for anyone working with children" - Social Work Student