What is Work For Good?
Work for Good' is an online fundraising platform creating a major new channel of charitable funding, by making business-giving easy and good for businesses. Work For Good can help your business design and embed charitable giving pledges into what you do, in smart ways that work for you, to enable you to fund good causes whilst driving your business growth.
Partner with us and you could be in with a chance of winning here! Berkshire Local Business Charity Awards
The online platform makes it easy for you to build giving into your day to day work – impressing your clients or customers and inspiring your people. 'Work For Good' connect businesses to Charities and take away all the problems (legal, tax, admin etc.) that businesses encounter in the giving process. Participating businesses also have access to a distinctive mark that creates a point of difference and a connection to a movement that is transforming the world of corporate giving.
We will help you shout about the good you do, and you don't have to wait until your business is big enough to donate!
If every small and medium-sized business gave just 1.5% of their profits to small Charities, the results would be huge!
How Does It Work?
There's a small membership fee (£25 per year for a sole-trader) to join Work for Good, but there are several benefits for making your donations through the platform including:
- Use of a public profile to promote your business
- You will be able to donate in just a few clicks
- Choose the easiest way to give for your business
- You will have access to a detailed digital transaction history
- Use of integrated tools to involve your customers
- Ability to publish your profile and giving story
- Tax deductible donations - Work for Good have solved the legal hurdles and manage the payments, saving you time to focus on other business priorities.
- Work for Good will work with you to design and embed charitable giving in a structured, meaningful and visible way which is good for your business at the same time ensuring valuable money gets to our cause
- Connect with like-minded businesses
- Donating to Charity could help set you apart from your competitors - supporting the growth of your business and attracting new clients, whilst helping you to recruit and retain staff
Examples of How You Can Donate:
Giving through your Sales: 1% of sales in 2019 or 5% of every beard trim in November
Give When You Succeed: 2% of every recruitment placement during 2019 or £1 for every completed MOT
Give Through Your Fees: £10 for every quote that turns into an order or 5% of all invoices
Give A Day: 100% of one day's earnings
For more information take a look at the website: Work For Good
Join up to the smarter way to give - just scroll down to complete the form and we will be in touch!
Miss-Red. Co. Uk
Hayley is supporting The Dash Charity through her new clothing retail business Miss-Red. Co. Uk
During the launch month they will be donating 25p for every sale via their website. This is a brand new start-up business so Hayley is embedding charitable giving into her business right from the beginning!
Hayley is an Ambassador for The Dash Charity having been supported by us in the past and she knows how important our work is. Hayley you are an inspiration to many - you can survive domestic abuse and go on towards bigger and better things. We wish you the best of success with Miss Red!
My Mood Stars
Local entrepreneur Wendy White teamed up with Dash as our first 'Work For Good' partner.
We use Wendy's Mood Stars as a tool to help children who have experienced domestic abuse articulate their feelings. Many children are guarded and anxious about expressing their emotions, so these cuddly stars help them relax, feel comfortable and make our sessions fun too!
Take a look here to see Wendy Woo's Mood Stars and learn more about how Wendy is helping to support The Dash Charity: My Mood Stars Website